It’s been a couple of weeks since we launched our new Cloud Accountancy logo and website. We have had tremendous feedback so far from our clients and contacts and we are extremely excited to see what happens in the next few months!
We partnered with Xero, an online accounting software firm, in 2015. Xero is the global leader in the New Zealand, Australian and UK Cloud Accounting Markets. Xero was identified as the world’s most innovative growth company by Forbes back in 2014/15.
So, why choose Xero? Here are some of it’s amazing benefits:
- it is trusted by over 600,000 customers worldwide;
- it is ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) accredited;
- it links to HMRC;
- it links to your bank account and other business applications;
- you can send your customers an online invoice & they can pay you straightaway;
- it has free automatic updates;
- unlimited user access;
- you can attach files to your financial data;
- you are free to be mobile and can access your information from any location, from any device at any time, enabling you to work where and when you want;
- it has bank level security – data is safe with multiple layers of security;
- it can save you £1000’s each year;
- no need to complete timely Excel spreadsheets;
- automated invoice reminders, so no need to spend time chasing payments;
- up-to-date information in real time, ensuring that both you and your accountant/adviser can see the same data at the same time.
The above list is not exhaustive – there are so many other features available to your small business.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Lee Sugden on 0161 761 5231 or visit our website: