Does your business send out invoices in the post or by email?
If so, you could be wasting a lot of time and effort when you could be saving time and money by switching to Xero online invoicing.
Online invoicing makes it fast and easy to send out invoices to customers and track them. The faster you send out your invoices, the sooner you will get paid.
With Xero online invoicing, you are able to:-
- Generate invoices when visiting customers.
- Send invoices directly to your customer from anywhere, from any device at any time of the day.
- Set up your accounting software to send out invoices automatically at specific dates and times to suit you.
- Create your own reminders to chase payments – Xero can automatically email your customers and they can pay the invoice online there and then.
- Keep track of every transaction ensuring that nothing slips through the net.
- Send automatic updates when your invoice is opened by your customer.
- Allows your customers to pay the invoice straightaway as soon as a job is done, ensuring you get paid almost instantly.
With Xero online invoicing you have better security as it uses special encryption similar to that used by other financial institutions such as banks. Your customers can trust it, so they are more likely to pay you sooner.
Your customers expect you to provide your products or services promptly and efficiently, so it’s only fair that they pay you quickly too. With Xero online invoicing you can eradicate many of the delays and barriers to payment. This means you will get paid sooner, have better cashflow and have more time and money to make your business grow.
For further information on how Xero can help you streamline your business, please contact our Certified Xero Accountants, Lee Sugden or Katie Rowbottom on 0161 761 5231 or email email@example.com.